8) The go to your local town meeting campaign
If you have not read through all of the campaigns yet and the introduction then please read them all in full in the link below.
1) The only thing I ask is that each member of the UK Targeted community please support the campaigns in the above link by working through them one by one until every campaign has been done by every UK TI. We are also of course asking for much-needed brave members of the public to help our campaigns and cause them to go viral (like it deserves to be!).
2) Please put these campaigns down on your to-do list and set about working through these campaigns one by one until they are ALL ticked off your to-do list. Can you imagine every TI in the country doing these campaigns? Then we would finally be an organized force that the UK authorities finally could not ignore!
That aside, let's talk about the go to your local town meeting campaign...
Another campaign that I feel could really help is for every TI (or group of local TI's) is to go to their local town/city council meeting/s. The more TI's that go the better. You will have to do a bit of research and maybe ring them to find out the best meeting to go to as there will be many different city council meeting every month. I believe that you will be looking for the main meeting where the main members of the council from each district or area from your city or town meet. This may be a weekly meeting or a monthly meeting, a twice monthly meeting or whatever (depending on where you live).
My recommendation is to go to a few a least but ideally go regularly. You may need to ask permission to attend and to speak so please plan appropriately.
Therefore, if you cannot speak sometimes you may just go to make your presence felt, or to network or remind council members of the issue. You will need to research the rules for your specific council.
If you want to go with other TI’s then see some of the basic suggestions in the ‘Protest in your local area’ campaign’ for meeting other local TI’s.
When speaking at the meeting please remember to…
1) Be credible and use credible sources
2) Be respectful, likeable and polite
3) Be firm but calm and confident when showing the indignation of the cause i.e. show its seriousness in your tone and in your confident body language whilst remaining calm and in control emotionally at all times.
4) Use persuasive arguments and use pertinent questions (where relevant) to get them thinking for themselves as this will lower their resistance to your message if the ‘answer’ came from them.
5) Take them from points that are easier to believe to the point that they may find more challenging to believe but never go past the limits of what they will believe or you may lose their understanding and support. Lead them down a ‘logical’ journey and build from part to part of your speech.
6) ALWAYS MAKE IT VERY CLEAR WHAT YOUR GOAL IS FOR THEM. I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE ASK THEM TO WRITE A LETTER INTO 10 DOWNING STREET AND FLOOD THEM WITH LETTERS TO SUPPORT OUR CAMPAIGN (SEE CAMPAIGN NUMBER 4). PLEASE REQUEST THAT THEY DO THIS AS A TOWN COUNCIL STATING THAT ‘WE AS (insert name) TOWN COUNCIL ARE AWARE THAT THESE ABUSES ARE OCCURRING TO OUR LOCAL RESIDENTS AND THAT WE DEMAND THEM TO STOP! PLEASE ASK THEM TO WRITE A LETTER SPECIFICALLY IF POSSIBLE (AND NOT AN EMAIL) AS IT CARRIES MORE WEIGHT.
7) Be professional. Dress smart.
8) If you have any credentials that may come increase your credibility then share them before you say anything else.
9) Never rant. Be succinct and know when your point has been made. That said, speak for as long as you can but also as long as is going to be desirable to get the message through the most. That said, you may have a time limit anyway so ask (or be aware) of what that is when preparing your speech.
8) Never give personal far out opinions (stick to the cause). Any opinions given should be credible and related to the facts.
9) Generally stick to the facts and give good evidence. State it matter of fact like you know it's true beyond anything else (which it is!).
10) Study books on public speaking, leadership and persuasion and see how they speak and then apply the principles. If there are any good public speakers on You Tube then model their body language, how they speak, the words they use, their persuasion methods and how they get their point across clearly with emphasis. We really need to learn the art of public speaking well in the TI community. It will serve us so well and is worth making that investment in this area of self growth.
11) Credible good evidence might be Whistle blower testimonies and what they said. It is important to learn the credentials of whistle blowers as well e.g. are they a professor, are they a engineer in aerospace etc. Other credible evidence is patents that prove this and corroborate with the symptoms of Targeted Individuals - see here...List of Patents Pertinent to Mind Control/Gang Stalking – Gang Stalking, Mind Control, and Cults (gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com) and here... Patents for Mind Control Technology – Fighting Monarch. There are also Victim testimonies such as these 1300 testimonies... TESTIMONIALS - Europe, Americas, Asia - Google Drive. Also, good are things like declassified documents on things on MK ultra and remote weapons - see here... CIA MKULTRA / Mind Control Collection - The Black Vault and leaked documents - see here... 01-nasa-thefutureof-war-2-up.pdf (stopthecrime.net)
12) Give persuasive arguments but also make them realize that it is a MUST that they help you. Finish with your point about how you would really like them to write letters into Downing street to support our campaign and any other ways they may be able to help.
13) Ask them if they have any questions and strongly encourage them to do so.
14) Remind them that this is an issues that we can not just bury under the hatchet and that we need to do this to protect the future generations of children, family friends etc from abuses of these kind.
15) Please show (or tell them) your appreciation that they listened to you and taken this very seriously.
16) After the meeting please network, network, network and make allies, friends, contacts and find out who resonated with your cause or may be able to help. You may get a feeling during the meeting when you speak of who seems to listen intently or asks you questions as to who is interested.
So the goal is we get as many official letters from the town and city councils of this country to 10 Downing Street demanding that these abuses stop. The more of these we get the more pressure we put on 10 Downing street to stop these abuses! Please remember that it is really important that the person/ people that write this letter address themselves as the specific council (e.g. Westminster council) and not just a council member. This then carries much more weight because it appears that the whole council is in support of this issue.
This is a grass roots campaign from the bottom to the top. It is good to have a combination of grass root campaigns plus ones where we also go straight to the ‘top’ to ask for help (top down).